Sunday, April 22, 2012

Alright folks, I'm being set apart tonight to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ in the Moscow, Russia mission for the next 18 months! I've posted  my mission addresses if you would be so kind as to write me (please do!). My sister will be updating this blog with my emails, pictures, and other useful info. I will NOT be available through email (other than immediate family), phone, or facebook and other social networking sites. A VERY easy way to write me for the next three months (and it's free!) is through dearelder.com which I get the same day while in Utah if you choose the Provo MTC option. I'll be in Salt Lake Tuesday and in Provo Wendesday morning so if you'd like to see me, feel free to text or call my mom's phone: 713.304.0675. I'm very excited and grateful for this opportunity to serve! До свидания!

No comments:

Post a Comment